I was nominated by https://cleanfangirling.wordpress.com/ , thanks Marie! 🙂
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Well you don’t have to follow me if you don’t want to its a choice haha, because I for one don’t do that follow thing in awards, if I want to I do, if not, oh well. It seems I can never follow all of the rules anyway for awards and stuff. As POTC says, rules are more like guide lines anyway. XD
11 facts about me… Hmm… Let’s see what I can pull together. 😉
1. I can count to 1-10 in Japanese.
2. I’m into Lolita fashion. I haven’t gotten enough money to get any of it, though.
3. I love history, at least, most history. I especially am interested in the World Wars, mostly WW2, and the Civil War. Currently, anyway.
4. I’m a sucker for dogs. Most of them. I don’t really like any small dogs. But medium or big, I’ll go ‘NICE’. 😀
5. I can relate a lot to Joe from Innocent Venus right now. A. Lot. He came into my life at the perfect time- we had both undergoed pretty much the same thing, and how he handled it, inspires me greatly. Thank God for putting fictional people into my life at just the right moment! (this ain’t the first time)
6. Edger Allen Poe is basically my favorite poet. I like some other stuff, yeah, but his stuff is so great.
7. Its weird because put Uta No Prince Sama or Clannad in front of me and I’m like ‘aw yis let’s do this‘ but you can also put Innocent Venus or Ghost In The Shell or Durarara!! in front of me and I’m ‘aw yis let’s do this‘… Just like you can put Criminal Minds or Avengers in front of me and the next minute I’m watching Finding Nemo…
8. Turn on an anime theme song and I will become a maniac. XD
9. I love swimming. Maybe not as much as Haruka Nanase, but still I love it. 😉 I can’t wait to swim again!
10. I don’t have movie filters, like Clearplay etc. My music has cussing in it, too. I’m saying this because I guess a lot of teens do have filters and don’t listen to songs with cussing.
11. I’m the kind of person who loses all sense of logic when at the October Fest and I get a slushie and a funnel cake at the same time. I do it every time. No logic in knowing I’ll be stuck having both hands full of fragile goodness. It has not stopped me. I have. Talent. And most of my slushie on the ground.
ONWARD! To Marie’s questions! *darts through smoke of the abyss* *trips* *incoherent cussing* I’m good!
1. What is your favorite book that you have read for school?
Hmm… Probably The Time Machine by H.G. Wells.
2. What originally got you writing?
I don’t even know…
3. Which movie are you most excited for this year?
I just watched Avengers Age Of Ultron and other than that I really don’t keep up with any movies haha… I was really excited for that!
4. Do you prefer large, or small cities?
I I haven’t really been in big big city… But I sorta like both I guess. Mostly small though. 😀
5. Opinion on poetry?
I like poetry, not a ton as the next person etc, but I enjoy it. 🙂 I can’t really get an opinion together if I don’t know exactly what you mean by poetry… Poetry period or a certain kind or…. ?
6. When writing, do you do any outlining first, or do you go right for the first draft?
Depends on what I’m writing. If school I’ll take notes etc if outlining is assigned. But when writing writing, I usually just hit the first draft. I should plan more but… Oh well, I just write, and edit later!
7. Who is your favorite author?
I don’t have one favorite but I do love Ted Dekker. At the top of my head…
8. Do you like Frozen? Why or why not?
NO. I know a lot of people like it and my sister loves it but I can’t stand it anymore. At first, I liked it. Wasn’t in love but it was fine. Then it got replayed. And replayed. And Let It Go came on 5 times a day. And the more others started to love it, the more I was like “It’s not some piece of gold its not that great” I mean, it was a great show. I’m not gonna hit the ‘its been done before” because a lot of what I like has been done before too. Frozen just isn’t my cup of tea. Its not like the characters were shades deep either… I don’t know. I just am not a fan…
9. DC, Marvel, or neither?
MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL. I don’t like DC. BUT I LOVE MARVEL.
10. Favorite song with lyrics?
I can’t choose 1 favorite. But lately I’ve loved; You’re Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring, I’m Not Okay (I Promise) by MCR, Flares by The Script, It Was Always You by Maroon 5, In Your Pocket by Maroon 5, What Lies Beneath by Breaking Benjamin… I can never choose favorites with music.
11. Favorite song without lyrics?
OK I answered them. ”Most of them”- Flynn Rider. 😉 Thanks again Marie! 😀
1. What movie/show/etc has had your mind lately?
2. Do you watch anime? If so, your top 3 anime favorites?
3. Choose 1 album to be your life’s theme soundtrack. Which one is it?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. Thoughts on small talk/chat?
6. Its a sunny, perfect weather day- not too hot nor too cold, just right! What do you do?
7. Fictional/real character/person that means a lot to you. (Come. *gestures* Go. Explain.)
8. You had a bad day, so what’s the first book in the Bible you turn to?
9. Do you fast forward theme songs or listen to them each time?
10. Why did you first make your blog? What has it turned into? Do you enjoy it?
11. Recent favorite quote? From real or fictional person.
11 blogs eh? HAHAHA. HAHA. HA. *clears throat* I only follow like 9. That being said, I follow WordPress blogs. But I’m gonna tag Blogspot blogs too. 🙂 I doubt everyone does this haha, and y’all don’t have too, but y’all are the ones I nominated so cheers! *swirls orange juice in a wine glass*
And the nominees are…
I actually don’t have many people to nominate as I thought! Umm… :3 Sorry! (you guys should go check out the Deducing Dove though!)
*confetti erupts from the air and ground*
Well, that’s enough for this post!