This isn’t gonna be a long post because February wasn’t very busy and most of my time was spent on things… not out of the ordinary. Ha.
- We welcomed baby Gabriella Ivy Lucille Combs to the world! Tory had a wonderful Vback and Gabby is healthy! And ADORABLE.
- I got my driver’s permit.
- School school school. And I’m not doing terrible, thanks for askin’. ;D
- We got 13 baby chicks! They grow so fast… gosh…
- Practiced piano. Twenty One Pilots, anyone?
- Watched CA: Civil War for the upteenth time with my dad and bro…
I love complaining about Marvel…
- And Waylon’s doing great – have a happy puppy on your feed now!
World Of Writing
I did quite a bit of writing in Jump this month but didn’t reach my goal of finishing it – mainly because, after discussion with my parents, I tweaked said goal. I needed to spend more time on other things – school, animals, life – and so moving my goals back slightly isn’t a bad thing. Actually, expect a post about this kinda matter soon. 😛
So, Jump is almost finished! It’ll be done before Camp NaNo.
Speaking of Camp, I’m participating! I’ll be working on editing/revising Seek and using beta reader feedback – or not using it. Haha. In short, I’ll be putting Jump aside to focus on Seek. I don’t know for sure when I’ll be publishing Seek or how I’ll go about it, but I trust God to give me wisdom. I pray He helps me write, edit, and share – in His timing!
Total books read: 8
School reading: 5
Rules Of The Road by Joan Bauer | 4/5
Fruits Of the Spirits: Patience by Robert Strand | 5/5
The Eagle Of The Ninth by Rosemary Sutcliff | 5/5 (SOMEONE TALK ABOUT THIS BOOK WITH ME PLEASE)
The Magna Charta by James Daughtery | 1/5
I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris | 4/5 or 3.5/5
Dead Drop by Perry Elizabeth Kirkpatrick | 3/5
St. George And The Dragon by Michael Lotti | 3/5
Personal Recollections Of Joan Of Arc by Mark Twain | 1.5/5
- Compete in forms and sparring in the USEWF karate tournament – this year is the 50th anniversary. My bro and I competed last year – check out that post here. It is on the 10th and it’ll be a big deal so… praying we do well.
- Drive. I’ve had my permit for over a month and haven’t driven anywhere. Oops.
- Finish Jump and print it.
- Do a few live speed shops with Paparazzi! So – are any of y’all interested in wonderful $5 jewelry? It’s ALL 5 dollars – the necklaces all come with earrings. We have bracelets, earrings (even clip ons, if you don’t have piercings like me!), necklaces wraps – and it’s all 5 bucks and amazing! No joke, y’all! Be sure to check out our Facebook page and message me (even via my email!) if you’re interested!
- Read my Bible twice a day, every day. I’ve been doing this and wanna keep it up!
- Draw at least three times.
- Work with Mini and Taloowa.
- Post on my blog more than twice. Geez. My bad.
That’s a wrap, folks! Or… I might be missing things. I threw this together last minute. I’m actually currently out of town, in a peaceful little cabin near Knoxville, and it’s kinda late here. Ha. But we had a safe trip here! We even watched some Captain America: The First Avenger while eating pizza. Amazing.
God bless y’all!
How was YOUR February? Tell me ALL about it!