March definitely marched right by, hahaha. Ha.
My March was dandy and let’s jump into some of what it entailed. 🙂 And also, yes, the photo in the post picture is my lil’ baby, JUMP. Goshers, look at it… anyway.
- Rey’s birthday party! Reyna’s birthday was on the 23rd and we celebrated her party on the 25th with friends. She loved her presents and the cake. Yum, that cake.
- Drove! Not much but hey, we survived. Just kidding. I’m not a terrible driver but I’m not ecstatic about it. Nonetheless, practice is a good thing.
- Bought over 80 chickens. 45 meat chickens and then like 30 or so more a week or so after. Yeah. We’ve got over 80 chickens right now. We’ll be eating all the meat chickens, though, ha. I helped the guys build the new chicken run for the meat chickens and we set them up in it today – the 45. The 30 will grow a bit more before we let them in the cage. And then, we’ll be getting more, if we can.
- Worked Paparazzi some. It’s so fun, y’all!
- Took pictures of adorable kiddos ride Sugar Baby.
- I didn’t compete in the USEWF championships – I got very sick and missed it. Pretty disappointed but Tory went to video Kody compete so I got to see him! Kody won second place in kata – I am SO proud of him, he did epic!
- I drew 3 times. Favorite drawing was this squirrel I did for my Papaw’s birthday.
WORLD OF WRITING
March was a busy month in the world of writing for me! I did a fun writing update post, so be sure to check that out for the details!
- I finished Jump on the 8th and ordered copies for fun. Also, Kody started it and likes it so far. 😛
- I plotted/wrote a novella in a week. The Thief, The Damsel, And The Dragon is finished and I ordered a paperback copy from Lulu! (Huge thanks to Kell for helping me figure some things out so I won’t have the issues I had with printing JUMP before. You rock, girl.)
- I wrote a short story and submitted it. Yes, I did! And I didn’t die from having to keep is actually short. ;P
- Seek – I finished rereading (well, it was a skim, ha) and wrote down notes for revising major parts. Also started going through beta comments and sorting through those. And can I add how awesome it feels to take a red pen and just draw a line through a whole page that’ll be deleted? It’s fantastic.
I read one book. One book. One. Book. Y’all. Besides my own.
The Shining Company by Rosemary Sutcliff 3/5 (lovely writing but too sad for my taste. Yes. I’m a baby.)
- Drive. This is gonna be a monthly goal for a while, so I can feel good when I do… 😛
- Win Camp NaNo. I don’t know my goal for sure – it’ll probably be tracked in hours, though – but I’ll be editing/revising Seek. As much as I can.
- Work with my horses. They deserve love and it’s gotta be sunny/less windy at some point. Ha.
- Plant flowers.
- Read Bible daily, 2x.
- Keep working Paparazzi!
- Post at least one vlog on my Youtube channel.
- Catch a fish. Hey, we’re going fishing and I’m allowed to put this as a goal.
Well, that’s all folks. God bless!
How was your March? What are a few goals you have for April?