The sweet Sara at R5:3-5 tagged me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks so much, dear! This was fun. =D
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
• Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Facts About Me
- I’ve never been in an airplane or on a boat (well, I was on a boat, but that was in my mom’s womb, soo… I don’t remember it, ha!)
- I’m scared of heights but if I could fly as a superpower, I would. Weird, right?
- I’ve been in two states at once.
My 5 Questions To Answer
1) Why do you love to write?
Words are a gift from God and He gave me this gift when I was born… I’ve been writing since I was little and have always enjoyed stories. I love writing because it’s my way of learning about the Lord, seeking Him, and glorifying Yahweh.
2) What are things that you are passionate about?
Many! I’m passionate about sharing God’s love, pro-life movements, helping kiddos, and being the best I can be – with God’s help – for my family and friends.
3) What was the last historical figure you read about?
Hmm… I don’t remember for sure!
4) What was a time that you or someone else accidentally did a typo that proved to be hilarious (or embarrassing)?
Uh, I don’t know… I guess I don’t message folks enough… I need funny typo stories! xD
5) If there was one place in the world you wouldn’t live, where would it be and why?
I’m a total Gypsy at heart so I’d be game for living pretty much anywhere – for a short period of time. I don’t want to ever live in, say, China. No, thanks.
Kellyn @ Reveries
Lisa @ Inkwell
Faith @ Stories By Firefly
Kaitlyn @ Twin Thoughts
Natasha @ Simple Things
Kate @ Once Upon An Ordinary
Maggie @ Dreaming Of Guatemala
Megan @ Simply Megan Joy
And YOU! If I didn’t tag you, consider yourself tagged now, if you wanna do this!
My 5 Questions for You…
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- What are three hobbies you enjoy doing in the summer?
- One hilarious thing that has happened to you during a summer?
- Have you ever done something very spontaneous? If so, what?
- Do you have any pets?
Thanks again, Sara! That’s all for today, folks. I’ve been super duper busy because 1.) We got back from our week long trip in Maryville for Mom’s doctor appointments. 2.) It’s SUMMER so we’ve been doing lots of outside stuff/chores/etc. 3.) I’m editing The Thief, The Damsel, And The Dragon and prepping to publish it later this summer! I’m praying very hard about publishing and have lots to do, but God is in control!