It is time! It is time! Seek is going to be published this December. God is soo good, folks, because when I first wrote Seek, I didn’t plan on publishing. I wrote to seek God’s face and to heal. Now, over two years later, Seek is being published, and I need you! =D The tour will go December 1st through December 7th.
Seek does not have a solid publication date because I’ve seen friends struggle to get their paperback copies proofed on time with the changes with KDP. Despite Amazon’s new challenges, I am praying very hard to have Seek published December 1st. At the very least, the Kindle should be up by then. 😉
SO, yes, sign ups are open… =D If you sign up, *big hug*. Even if you can’t sign up, which I totally understand, I’d appreciate you still sharing the word! With Christmas coming, this book will make a perfect gift. It’s got:
- Action (who doesn’t like car chases?)
- Humor (and not just from that Third Wheel Character, ha)
- Fight scenes. Years of karate pays off with writing fight scenes, y’all.
- It might break the fourth wall but you’ll have to read it to find out, mwuaha.
- COLD WEATHER
- Strong family relationships
- Not-so-strong family relationships
- Lots of God’s saving Love!
Thank you so much for dropping by, and signing up, if you did! 😉 This tour is going to be a blast and I cannot wait to celebrate with y’all. ♥