And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. -Romans 12:2
I am Angela Watts.
I am Yahweh’s Child. I belong to HIM. I rest in the Lord’s hands… And I mustn’t worry about trying to find myself too much, or else, I won’t be able to seek Yahweh. Yahweh is my Rock and my Savior- the praise goes to Him, and I lift up my banner on the high mountains, and exalt the Lord…
- I am 16 years old and have been homeschooled my whole life.
- I live with my amazing family on our ranch.
- I am a American conservative Southerner.
- Yahweh gave me the gift of words. Since the day He put me on this earth, He gave me that gift, and it is a blessing. It is a gift courses through my veins, is woven in my soul, and it is from Him. I pray that my writing is a glorifying to Yahweh, and that He uses me however He wishes. I praise the Lord for my gift, and I pray that I can serve Him with it as best as I can! Yahweh is with me when I write, and shows me what to write, if I seek and listen.
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. – Matthew 22:37
- I’m an artist, and that’s something Yahweh has made me to be since I was little. I’m just an artist at heart, that’s how God put me together.
- I am a photographer, and photography is such a fun gift, because Yahweh is with me when I take photos… This world, and all of the creations, are from Creator’s Hands and belong to Him; and Yeshua shows me the world in a new angle.
- I am a huge romantic at heart! I believe in God’s love, and the love that He gives a man and a woman in marriage.
- I am an old soul (My parents have been telling me this forever), and a deep thinker, and, as Dad said about me; “Serious, until it’s late at night, and then a crackle box.” He’s completely right because I can be very weird at night…
and it’s awesome.
- I’m also pretty snarky; I’ve got a quick-witted sense of humor and really like to make people laugh.
- Professional movie quoter.
“O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.” -Psalms 95:1
I am Yeshua’s. I pray to praise, glorify the Lord, and to share His Love. I trust Yeshua that He will use me for His purpose, and I have faith that He will help me when the time comes to do so.
Yahweh is my Light. This life is a GIFT from Him, and I am so, so blessed: when I crumble and fall, or doubt or fear- Yahweh is my Rock. “Fear not, believe only”… My family and I take our journey step by step with Yeshua. Getting out of the boat and walking on the water with Yahweh Elohim. Keeping our eyes on Him, we will walk with Him. On the water.
Seek the Light, may God bless you!
-Angela R. Watts
Isaiah 60:1 – Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.