April showers bring… oh. OK. This spot of Tennessee completely skipped spring it appears and it’s hot like summer now. Well, then. Hm.
- Spent over a week up near Knoxville/Maryville for Mom’s Lyme disease treatments. See the whole post here!
- I drove at least once. And… might need glasses. Ha. Because my eyes started giving me a headache after I drove and later this month, I had trouble reading a sign in the Goodwill… we’ll see if I need glasses or not but, hey, I drove without killing anyone.
- Caught a fish.
- Worked with Taloowa. She is the smartest, sweetest thing, y’all! And she likes picking up the lead rope in her teeth like a dog. (I need to get a video!)
- Worked Paparazzi! It’s too funny doing live shows with Tory. 🙂
- Planted flowers. And I also bought two cacti and an aloe plant! I plan on getting more lil’ plant dudes… so cute!
- Bought more chickens! We have over a dozen egg layers we just bought! So cute.
WORLD OF WRITING
April was a very busy month and in all, I did succeed in writing endaevors, though perhaps not as heavily as I might’ve figured. I did manage to be flexible with my writing but I focused on life for the majority of this month.
- I participated and won (after many challenges) Camp NaNo! Read the post here on what happened and what all I did…
- I wrote a short story. And submitted it. So… who knows what’ll happen with it. It isn’t one I plan on thickening so if it doesn’t win the contest, I doubt any of y’all see it. Unless I use it as a little freebie in a newsletter or something. Who knows.
- Got quite a few ideas for new stories/novels/novellas. Which is good… I haven’t sat and focused on them, simply jotting down what comes to mind and moving on.
- Also, got an author Facebook page this month. Pretty cool.
The Scottish Chiefs by Jane Porter | 3/5
Yep. Once again, I read one book.
- Drive 2x.
Because I haven’t driven like at ALLLL and gotta. Geez.
- Work on Seek. Probably won’t finish it this month.
- Finish short stories and send them in.
This is already a ‘done’ thing because this post is a week late soo…
- Work Paparazzi.
- Work with Taloowa and Mini.
- Read Bible 2x daily.
- Post a vlog 2x.
- Graduate 10th grade.
- Begin researching about what it takes to indie publish.
- Catch up on reviews.
- SPREAD LYME DISEASE AWARENESS! May is Lyme disease awareness month. Have questions or wanna help spread awareness? Contact me!
That’s a wrap, folks! God bless!